With the current pace of technological advancements and the costs associated with keeping up, many business owners are hesitant to invest in hardware that may be outdated in the next few years.
How does Hardware-As-A-Service (HaaS) work?
When your business takes advantage of HaaS, it allows your organization to have access to the latest hardware that you need to run your business. By making technology into an operational expense, rather than a capital expense, you are free to focus on growing your business and your employees have the tools to help achieve these goals!
Intega IT offers a Hardware-As-A-Service solution!
HaaS puts you in control of your business.
- Simple contracts with fixed monthly pricing helps you budget for the expense.
- Eliminate the risk of buying into cutting edge hardware that will become obsolete in a few years (3 year contracts that allow you to replace your hardware).
- Reduce the risk of downtime due to faulty hardware.
- Avoid upfront capital expenditures for hardware and dealing with depreciation time frames.
- No need for internal IT support for device changeovers.
What Hardware does this cover?
In addition to the typical hardware many business owners would think of, like desktops and laptops, Intega IT can also provide HaaS solutions for the following:
- Mobile Devices
- And more!