Title: Systems Support Engineer
The role of the Systems Support Engineer is responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support. A System Engineer performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. A System Engineer provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Responsible for complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support.
- Performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment.
- Provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
- Complete time logs in connect-wise system within 24 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate and timely time tracking, project management and billing of customers.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven leadership and multitasking ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Operate under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, accountability and transparency.
- MCP/MCSA – Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications.
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, Cisco, anti-virus and other various software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- At least 10 years of IT experience.
- Ability to occasionally travel.
- Must be able to work outside of regular business hours on an occasional basis.
University Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related. Experience may be considered as substitute for this requirement.
Please submit resumes to; email@example.com
Submit your resume and cover letter to apply.